Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 7:55:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:39:51 AM EDT
[#1]
check the m16-full auto forum in the ar-15 section or the walther forum in the handgun section.

there are threads there discussing them
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:10:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Tac-64, it's a good can, easy to disassemble for cleaning, and an effective suppressor.  Certainly not the best suppressor on the market, but I only paid $110 shipped for it.  I've been happy with it, and it's done what it's supposed to do.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:21:36 AM EDT
[#3]
It's been said that the TAC cans are a very crude design.

However I'd like one for the disassembly feature.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:25:51 PM EDT
[#4]
My dealer is getting some in soon.  We'll be doing a side-by-side comparison of the 65, 67, and 52 against the Warlock and Pilot (FWIW, the Pilot is quieter than the Warlock, especially on the first round).  I'll be getting whichever performs better, the Pilot (I'm expecting it to be better) or the Tac 67.

Woody
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:54:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:59:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Like many have stated on this site before, the difference between the best and worst .22LR suppressors is only around a couple hundred dollars. Since there really is no resale value on suppressors, you might as well plan on keeping it forever and buying the best the first time around, especially considering the small price difference between the top and bottom.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:41:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Look here for test results.  The tester seemed to like it, and subjectively found it as quiet as the other units tested.  I'm also "too poor to buy cheep,"  but I 'm not sure that with a 22, and for most practical purposes, the unquestioned higher quality of the cans running 2 to 3 times as much makes that much difference.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top