http://www.tacticalinc.com/mag/magti25.html

Anybody use these, they look pretty nice?RUGER 10/22 ALUMINUM 25RD MAG

Steel Lips - Disassemble To Clean

$64.99  Part #: magti25
In Stock
   INTRODUCTORY PRICE!
Regularly $84.99

RUGER 10/22 MACHINED ALUMINUM 25 RD MAG
This could be the last 10/22 mag that you ever have to buy. If you're tired of plastic mags that break, jam, melt, wear out and that you can't clean, this is the mag you've been waiting for! The body is 100% MACHINED SOLID AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM. Start with 3 pounds of aircraft aluminum, then CNC mill for one hour per mag to finish up with a two piece all aluminum mag body with replacable STEEL feedlips, spring and follower. A tough exterior liquid ceramic finish compliments the solid aluminum construction. Three stainless steel cap screws make it easy to disassemble for cleaning so you're ready for reliable feeding EVERYTIME! It works equally well for full auto or semi auto. This is a COMPLETE MAG (not just mag housings) that is ready to put in your gun and start shooting. Stop wasting your money on plastic mags. Order this mag on line now!  
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 6:20:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
http://www.tacticalinc.com/mag/magti25.html

Anybody use these, they look pretty nice?RUGER 10/22 ALUMINUM 25RD MAG

Steel Lips - Disassemble To Clean

$64.99  Part #: magti25
In Stock
   INTRODUCTORY PRICE!
Regularly $84.99

RUGER 10/22 MACHINED ALUMINUM 25 RD MAG
This could be the last 10/22 mag that you ever have to buy. If you're tired of plastic mags that break, jam, melt, wear out and that you can't clean, this is the mag you've been waiting for! The body is 100% MACHINED SOLID AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM. Start with 3 pounds of aircraft aluminum, then CNC mill for one hour per mag to finish up with a two piece all aluminum mag body with replacable STEEL feedlips, spring and follower. A tough exterior liquid ceramic finish compliments the solid aluminum construction. Three stainless steel cap screws make it easy to disassemble for cleaning so you're ready for reliable feeding EVERYTIME! It works equally well for full auto or semi auto. This is a COMPLETE MAG (not just mag housings) that is ready to put in your gun and start shooting. Stop wasting your money on plastic mags. Order this mag on line now!  

only $65 down from $85!  Somebody hold me back .

Or not so much.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 9:09:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Why would you need to replace feedlips, if they are made out of steel?
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 4:47:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I have 2 of them.  They are outstanding.  They are well made and feed perfect.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 5:28:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

How heavy are they?  The ad makes them sound like they weigh about 5 pounds, unloaded.

I wonder if they could make them in 50 round size?  A totally reliable 50 rounder would (almost) be worth $65.

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 8:11:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Do you think the width could be decreased to fit into an AR15 mag well????
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 6:51:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Did the Butler creek and ramline new production mags work in  your 22 as well? Becuase mine are shit!

If this mag is good I would buy one to try out.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:40:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How heavy are they?  The ad makes them sound like they weigh about 5 pounds, unloaded.

I wonder if they could make them in 50 round size?  A totally reliable 50 rounder would (almost) be worth $65.

I emailed the company about the possibility of 50rnd mags, here is their answer.

We won't be making 50's.  Too many problems for it to work well.  Am working
on some other hi cap solutions for the 10/22.
Thanks
Craig

Craig Wheatley
Tactical Innovations Inc.
www.tacticalinc.com
208-267-1585 Pacific

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:56:13 -0500, David Xxxxxxx wrote
> Dear Sirs,
> I saw your webpage selling 25rnd aluminum mags for the 10/22, great,
> Now are you going to make 50rnd aluminum mags for the 10/22? If so I
> would definitly buy several as would many 10/22 owners. Or better
> yet how about 75rnd or 100rnd aluminum mags?
>
> thank you
> David Xxxxxxx
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:24:24 AM EDT
[#9]
c-mag!!! hahahahaha
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:55:53 PM EDT
[#10]
$65 is pretty high for a magazine wouldn't you say??
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:42:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
$65 is pretty high for a magazine wouldn't you say??

they are steel and supposedly rebuildable iirc.

and best is they actually work.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:49:33 AM EDT
[#12]
The mag bodies are machined aircraft aluminum with steel lips. Very easy to disassemble for cleaning. They aint cheap but they should last for a long time. I've got 2 and have about 1000 rds. with them and have yet to have a problem.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:00:20 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm one of the guys at Rimfire Central.  I bought one in a group buy a couple of months back.  The mag is very well built, and works great.  It's a little expensive but you get what you pay for.

Jay
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:27:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Out of the guys who have these mags, did the Ramline and Butler Creek mags work in your 10/22?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:41:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Out of the guys who have these mags, did the Ramline and Butler Creek mags work in your 10/22?

i have had neither work for me.

pre-ban or after
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:51:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

pre-ban or after

but do you own one of the tactical inovations mags and does it function?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:59:36 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

pre-ban or after

but do you own one of the tactical inovations mags and does it function?

no i do not own one of the tactical innov. mags but i do know the ramlines and the butler creek mags did not work for me.

everyone over at rimfirecentral.com says the tac.innov. mags do work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top