Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2005 7:01:43 AM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with this model holster from Tac-Force?

Sua Sponte,

Prib

"We the Willing, Led by the Unknowing, Do what is necessary, For the Ungrateful"

My observations - The holster appears to be very well made with many adjustments and the ability to convert it to a stanard belt hoster as well.  he width of the holster s large to the point were it looks a though it could handle any large frame revolver.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:20:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Their discreet weapons case has done quite well...of course all it does is sit in my truck or basement with my rifle in it.  I'm not sure I would trust it if my life depended on it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:41:33 PM EDT
[#2]
tac-force quality is excellent. you wont be dissapointed. airsoftatlanta.com has a great selection and price. their drop leg ammo pouches are very nice also. just think how much cash you'll save.
hope this helped you out
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#3]
This will NOT be used for airsoft. Anyone know how it will handle the real world?

Prib
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I have their discreet weapon case and I am very happy with it.  It holds my AR-15, 6 loaded 30 round mags, a 3x9 scope, an HK USP Tactical with 2 full mags, 50 rounds of .45 ACP, a Harris bipod, a sling, an Otis cleaning kit, and electronic hearing protection (earmuffs).  This is quite a load and it is holding up quite well.  The materials used are excellent and the stitching and construction quality is first rate.  I would not hesitate to try any of their other products.   In fact I plan to real soon, as I need a case for my new shotgun.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:08:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Bill.

Sua Sponte,
Prib

Also a drinker of bourbon whiskey - J.D.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:35:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I have both a Tac-Force hyration carrier/bladder and a larg rage bag...both seem to be well made and sturdy...

Although I have yet to really ring them out, I would have to say that for the money, they are excellent..
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:02:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have both a Tac-Force hyration carrier/bladder and a larg rage bag...both seem to be well made and sturdy...

Although I have yet to really ring them out, I would have to say that for the money, they are excellent..

Where did you find their hydration carrier?  Haven't seen taht one before.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:12:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Evidently their holsters are popular with the military from what I hear. Seems to be why they are difficult to get.

Sua Sponte,
Prib

Appreciate all the feedback.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 2:33:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where did you find their hydration carrier?  Haven't seen taht one before.

I got it at Kiesler's Police Supply...very well made...bite valve, sternum strap, QR buckles, storage pocket, drag handle....well made..I have used it several times...very happy with it...

I'm going to get one of their tactical packs as soon as they get some in, in OD..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top