Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2009 9:17:07 AM EDT
Hi guys, I want to get a Mini MAV and set it up to support my M1A.  I have been using a Sneaky Bags compact, but it is bulky and flops around.   I want to have 2 double mag pouches, for a total of four loaded mags.  Will I have room for a utility pouch or 2?  I would like to have some room for an M14 bandolier or 2 stuffed into a utility pouch, or maybe just stripper clips of 7.62.  100 rounds would be ideal.  I would also like a little room for my rifle maintenence kit, it is small enough to fit in a USGI compass pouch.  I was thinking the 2 mag pouches in the center, a canteen utility pouch on one side, and a small utility pouch or 2 on the other side.  All my other stuff like pistol/mags, PSK, knife/multitool would be on my belt.   Anyone have any idea if this is realistic on the Mini Mav? Anyone have a setup similar to what I described?  Thanks for any input on setting this up for the M1A.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I am using the open version of the HSGI universal pouch and it will fit two M1A mags .without

using a lot more space than two channels in my PC,another good option would be to place the pouches more to your weak side that will leave you aprox. four  channels to place any other pouch that you need I took this picture for another thread but maybe it will give you a better perspective of the space that will take this specific pouch with M1A mags.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:30:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top