Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 6:58:38 PM EDT
anyone use one?  does it have a pistol holster?  reviews?  says GSA contract.
store.tacticalassaultgear.com/cr011p.html
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:40:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one and it is built like a brick sh*t house. In fact I am selling it. I got it in Marine Corps Camo. It can hold a ton of mags. If you want to carry some mags this is the vest.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:37:18 PM EDT
[#2]
i saw one in rangerjoes catalog that had a pistol behind the left saw pouch.  that the same one you got?  was looking at that one and the ppm.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:50:19 PM EDT
[#3]
No mine doesnt have the pistol pouch.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:52:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Jeezuz that is alot of bulk. Might want to get one from Tactical taylor. That way you wont turtle if you lay down.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I had my heart set on one for awhile, but optactical never had them in stock (OD Color). Its a great rig at a great price, but i went with a HSGI Wasatch instead. I really like it and am glad i did.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:03:34 PM EDT
[#6]
nice post # adirondack.  basically in trying to decide between the tag and the ppm.  im thinking that the ppm mag pouches with the pistol pouches on the front will be very thick and heavy.  so im leaning towards the tag with pistol mags on my pistol belt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top