Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2013 1:23:35 AM EDT
Reviews read like its quality, especially for the price point.

Worth a look?
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 7:16:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the older model before it was call the rampage, and I have worn my bros rampage...great quality as far as construction and toughness goes, but like most TAG hangers they're bulky-Range of movement sucks. Then again I'm barely 5'8" and have a small waist. If you're a bigger guy then it will work better, it'll still be annoyingly bulky though. Another good thing, is it fits soft armor nice and tight.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 12:28:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Okay, thanks.

What options for under $350 do I have for a A-TACS carrier?
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 7:11:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Okay, thanks.

View Quote

Dvor has ATACS Banshee for $129 right now.

Good, not great, deal on it.

Be aware of the limitations of the Banshee if your willing to plop $350 down for a PC. The Banshee is a great price point for an entry-level PC, but it is an ENTRY LEVEL PC. Stout gear, but limited in how much time you want to spend in it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 7:41:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Beez, maybe mayflower, I don't think Blue Force Gear or PIG. I doubt LBT, not Eagle or Crye.
Hmmm
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 9:53:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Okay, thanks.

View Quote

Mayflower APC
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 8:38:33 PM EDT
[#6]
How about the Banshee?
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 7:46:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How about the Banshee?
View Quote

did you miss what silver bulletz posted above?
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 11:47:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How about the Banshee?
View Quote

Check your PMs.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:04:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I have the Rampage. Fits my 11 x 14 plates just perfect. All the releasable armor I tried never hung right. It is a good, solid carrier although I would like a little more padding on the straps when carrying a full loadout.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#10]
I like the looks of the Rampage setup but one question I have which I think I have searched and searched and found not answers for.

I know Armor Express makes the Quantum soft armor that fits the Rampage but what is the quality of the armor? Is it 100% Woven?(I know its laminated but would it last?) Would you consider it dependable IIIA for long time use?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top