Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2012 6:10:42 AM EDT
MC ordered through LAPolicegear 2 months ago. Anyone  else receive one recently?
Link Posted: 10/14/2012 7:09:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you try ordering through TAG or Shellback directly?

Edit: I didn't go to their website and see if they were in stock.Might be worth a chance.

Link Posted: 10/14/2012 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Got one in Multicam from SKD last week.  They had black, ranger green, and multicam in stock.

Link Posted: 10/14/2012 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#3]
i usually pay a little extra and order gear from a proven site, like SKD.  It seems like its worth it to get items fast.
Link Posted: 10/14/2012 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I ordered a TAG phalanx rig from them and it took 3 weeks to get. despite a CS rep saying it would only take a week.   Their prices are great when they run a sale but i wouldn't expect a speedy delivery+
Link Posted: 10/14/2012 11:23:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I would just go with an in stock color but already have some MC gear.

TAG shows OOS. Their CS said another big shipment this month. Just not when.

About to cancel LAPG order. Find someone else.
Link Posted: 10/14/2012 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#6]
heres where i got mine when everyone else was out of stock. i just emailed and asked if they positively had a banshee in MC and the guy(smartass) sent me a picture of them laying in a pile in their shipping room

shipping was fast too

http://www.uspatriottactical.com/
Link Posted: 10/14/2012 1:06:34 PM EDT
[#7]
As of 4:05pm CST SKD had them in stock in Multicam and Black.....If you order today you will probably have it before the week is over.  SKD is awesome....

Jim
Link Posted: 10/14/2012 1:07:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As of 4:05pm CST SKD had them in stock in Multicam and Black.....If you order today you will probably have it before the week is over.  SKD is awesome....

Jim

free shipping also
Link Posted: 10/14/2012 2:24:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I got mine last week from SKD
Link Posted: 10/14/2012 3:17:21 PM EDT
[#10]
I will be buying one from SKD within the next month most likely, only heard good things about them.

On another note, why do you never see anyone with the Banshee in black? It bugs me
Link Posted: 10/14/2012 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I will be buying one from SKD within the next month most likely, only heard good things about them.

On another note, why do you never see anyone with the Banshee in black? It bugs me

I don't see a reason to get black unless it's mandated by department or agency.
Link Posted: 10/15/2012 8:37:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've got PIG and Banshee both in black.  I'm not military, don't like mulitcam, don't want green cause the SWAT boys will get all butt hurt cause only they are elite enough for green, and black goes with patrol uniform for me.  

Link Posted: 10/15/2012 12:08:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've got PIG and Banshee both in black.  I'm not military, don't like mulitcam, don't want green cause the SWAT boys will get all butt hurt cause only they are elite enough for green, and black goes with patrol uniform for me.  

I'm not Mil or LE either. I am an EMT though. Our uniforms are black boots, navy/black pants (i have navy), and a red shirt. I was thinking black would match best over my shirt however I would most likely wear it underneath when working EMS and only outside for SHTF / Range trips so I guess color wouldn't really matter too much, which is good because I really love Coyote Tan
Link Posted: 10/15/2012 3:48:55 PM EDT
[#14]
How about that? Ordered 27 July. Shipped yesterday. Not worth the $9 savings.
Link Posted: 10/15/2012 5:22:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/15/2012 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FROM US????? That is ludicrous. Our Ninja's ship so fast they see plaid.

SOS

I think he means from LAPG, I seriously doubt it was from yall- I ordered from you last week and had the PC in hand in 5 days.
Nice spaceballs reference, btw

Link Posted: 10/15/2012 8:28:13 PM EDT
[#17]
LAPG has gone the way of Botach many moons ago.

SKD is good folks, excellent inventory control and updating, and stellar CS.

Plus, their price on the Banshee is outstanding.

Saving my duckets for one for patrol.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 5:04:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FROM US????? That is ludicrous. Our Ninja's ship so fast they see plaid.

SOS

I am sure he is talking about LAPG or optics planet.  I have never known SKD to have anything but the best shipping.  You might be a few dollars more but it is worth it for the service.  

Link Posted: 10/16/2012 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#19]
LAPG offered that performance.

Botach had 6 magazines in hand within three business days at a silly good price. LAPG has good prices, too. But their backordering nonsense is getting a bit much. Inconsistent practices for these low price vendors. Everything costs.

I'll keep SKDon my radar for my next purchase.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/25/2012 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Heads up for all that are looking.  SKD has ranger green in stock
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:07:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Looks like Multicam on GovX.com for $109.95 +$7.95 shipping. Was Ranger Green the other day. Doesn't look like you can choose the color... only what's in stock that particular day.

Anyone ever order from them?

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 10:34:43 AM EDT
[#23]
If you haven't picked up your Banshee yet SKD has them in stock in every color. Also if you wait until Monday you can get it for 13% off.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 10:33:49 PM EDT
[#24]
I ordered a sling from LAPG a month ago and still hasn't shipped. Guess it's back ordered.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 12:01:19 AM EDT
[#25]
What at LAPG isn't back ordered? i've cancelled both orders i placed with them due to "backorders".   I can't say enough good things about SKD though...
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:13:09 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm done ordering from LAPG. I have not placed a single order out of about a half dozen that did not have at least several of the items on backorder. It's gotten out of hand. I would rather spend the extra few bucks and not have to wait a month and a half to get my order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top