Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2012 5:02:01 PM EDT
When are they going to officially announce pricing and availability?
Link Posted: 6/10/2012 6:39:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Pricing will be Shot Show 2013.  Availability will be Shot Show 2014 and a half.

You're guess is as a good as mine.  I'm still waiting on my .22 can.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone hear when the flash hiders/brakes for the 556 RC are coming out?
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:01:46 AM EDT
[#3]
We are starting to take orders from the distributors now and the dealers will soon follow. We have the flash hiders and muzzle brakes being made in 1/2-28 and 5/8-24 at our turning center. I want the distributors and dealers to help the customers with pricing and we are getting new pricing forms done and out to them. There is new products not just for suppressors so the company wants to do a new one for all product lines. I will tell you the MSRP went down a good amount. You can PM me if you need a price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top