Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2006 12:22:20 PM EDT
All,

I have read the weapons laws for DC and have ruled out most of my usual defensive weapons. I do have my SureFire E2D that an have have no problemas carrying on commercial flights even before the newer lax laws. but DC is a big unknows and I have to traven there for work this sunday, would I be fairly safe with that "tool" ?

Thanks,
Aaron
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:04:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you'd be fine with it.  There are no cutting edges or stabbing points (although a jab from one of those would leave some nasty but shallow holes).

It'd be a stretch to call it a weapon.

You might ask this is GD or the legal discussion forums.  Perhaps even tactics and training would have some good answers/suggestions.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:38:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I carry that on all flights I take, before the lax rules, and just yesterday on my flight back from Easter Festivities.

If that can be legal on a plane, I'm sure the SureFire E2D is fine in D.C. even though their laws aren't very friendly

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top