Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 5/22/2005 7:40:41 PM EDT
I am thinking about getting an Ultralight 50 upper.  I was looking at the pics on here and their website and the scope seems really high.  What stock would allow you to get a nice cheek weld and see through the scope good?  The only thing I can think of would be a "delta" style cheek piece that snaps onto the top of a collapsible stock but would that be able to take the recoil of the 50?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#1]
A collapsing stock would definatly beat your shoulder to a pulp.  I would have to say that the UL50 would probably break a collapsing stock.  I have a regular A2 stock on mine and the scope is a bit high.  I'm going to use some long-hair fiberglass epoxy to build up a check rest.  I completly reshaped the stock on my Savage .223 with this method and it turned out great.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:36:17 AM EDT
[#2]
ACE stock with Leupold PRW HIGH mounts. Mine works fine.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top