Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2001 6:52:28 AM EDT
Question for those that might keep track of Steyr...  Is the SSG-69 still being imported to the US?  I heard from a dealer yesterday that he thought Steyr was not importing any more SSG's and that they were going out of business?!?!  [Or perhaps just limiting imports to the US???]  Anyone have some firm knowledge about this?

Link Posted: 12/27/2001 6:55:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know about specific guns, buy Steyr is having some sort of production problem in Europe (lost their factory?), and MAY lose their US distributor. If you find the Steyr web site, they have a link to the distributor's site, and they may tell you what you need to know.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 10:49:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 4:37:28 PM EDT
[#3]
i haven't seen any in years,
mine was imported through CAI {century arms international}.

I was thinking of re-barreling mine for 223 rem. But not finding any source for detackable steyr scope rings has slowed my progress.    

Link Posted: 12/28/2001 6:55:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the links and info!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top