Any news on the Steyr STM?
View Quote
look for it at the 1st of the year
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 7:25:09 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FullAssault:
View Quote
Seriously? Didn’t think this was going to happen.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:28:11 AM EST
Not really a bullpup discussion...
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 1:07:02 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:53:47 PM EST
View Quote
Is this really going to hit the civilian market in the US? If so I will buy one. It's one of the few new guns that have come out or become available (if it does indeed become available) that I've been excited about over the last few years.

Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:18:44 PM EST
Originally Posted By Bunn19:

Is this really going to hit the civilian market in the US? If so I will buy one. It's one of the few new guns that have come out or become available (if it does indeed become available) that I've been excited about over the last few years.

View Quote
That what I was told about a mo ago, ive already got Pete holding me one when they drop. Of course anything can change over night in this industry but as of now I haven’t heard otherwise.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:08:31 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/15/2018 9:30:38 AM EST by Bunn19]

That what I was told about a mo ago, ive already got Pete holding me one when they drop. Of course anything can change over night in this industry but as of now I haven’t heard otherwise.
View Quote
I’ll have to email Pete. Any idea what the price is going to be on these? I would expect north of $2k.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:48:46 AM EST
I’ll have to email Pete. Any idea what the price is going to be on these? I would expect north of $2k.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Last I heard they would be sub 2k in price but that’s an early estimate.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 12:17:40 PM EST
From what I've known over the past 9 months or so, these are coming in as pistols. 100% European guns. Pretty much the same method of Sig and B&T bringing in desirable rifles in pistol configuration.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:20:06 PM EST
Pete emailed me back and said that he was going to check with Steyr for an update but the last he heard is that they would be coming in as pistols and the price would be in the $1500 range. He said he would update me on a price and estimated availability date once he hears back from them.
Top Top