Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2002 6:31:23 AM EDT
Anyone ever heard of or seen a Sterling Arms 25 auto Model 300?  The local gun shop has one and it looks pretty neat!  It is stainless steel with a price of $150.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 7:00:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, as long as you intend to just look at it, then okay!

It IS a .25ACP.. I'd spend the money on parts or ammo for an already owned weapon, honestly..

Meplat-
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:15:01 AM EDT
[#2]
flatapple, if you promise not to tell anyone, I'll admit I own one in .22 LR.

I paid $25 for it in about 1985.

Why the hell do you want one of those?  Trust me, you *don't.*

"Friends don't let friends buy Sterlings."  Unless they are $25 . . .
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#3]
As you can see by my number of posts I am more of a lurker than someone who joins in the discussion.  I had to launch into this topic, however.

The Sterling pistols (IMHO) are complete and utter POS.  I personally threw two off the end of the dock so they would not inflict someone else with their cheap, non functioning and probably unsafe design.

These things are suitable only for skipping like flat rocks across the nearest deep body of water.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:20:49 PM EDT
[#4]
WOW...after those replies it is no wonder why I have never seen one before...they are all at the bottom of the lake!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top