Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2007 4:00:27 PM EDT
I am having a hell of a time finding a stainless steel cup that fits around a 1L and .5L nalgene bottle.  I lost the only bookmark that I had for them.
Anybody point me in the right direction for one?

If anybody else is looking for one, here it is:
www.practicaltactical.net/prostores/servlet/-strse-237/MSR-Stainless-Steel-Nalgene/Detail
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I hear all the cool kids use titanium.
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 6:51:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I know.  But I never got into the whole Gucci-gear stuff.  
I looked at some of the Ti cups, but they just felt too light.  They might hold up to being beat on and trashed from heavy constant use, but I know the steel cups will.
I've got an old stainless sierra cup that I bought when I took a summer biology class that was two months in the mountains of Colorado.  The wire handle is a little bent, but it is still fully functional and took a tremendous beating.
I may try the Ti cup one day.
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 8:14:54 PM EDT
[#3]
For Ti cookware, try Snowpeak products.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 6:12:01 PM EDT
[#4]
A 1L Nalgene, with a SnoPeak Titanium 700 cup fit over the bottom and an MSR 600ml SS cup over the top will all fit in a Kifaru LiterPlus Pouch - and no rattles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top