Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2002 10:42:07 PM EDT
How do they shoot? Some of you guys out there must have broke down and shot yours.

While I'm at it, what is the best source for reliable MIA  20rd mags?
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 5:02:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine shoot great(M-1), For M1A www.cheaperthandirt.com has the best prices
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 7:22:17 AM EDT
[#2]
For USGI M1A mags, www.coledistributing.com has EXCELLENT prices.

Link Posted: 4/12/2002 7:29:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How do they shoot? Some of you guys out there must have broke down and shot yours.

all of my guns are shooters, and my m1 is among the best of them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 8:37:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
all of my guns are shooters, and my m1 is among the best of them.

Same here. Just something evil about never shooting a gun.

How about the Mil-tech garands. They're all USGI, including receiver, aren't they? Anyone Know dealer price on these two gems?

Link Posted: 4/12/2002 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I assume you mean the new SA Garands? I bought one in January for $800, walked into a gunstore and it called my name. Breda receiver, looks really nice. Only shot it once, with 69 LC cases, unknown primer, 49 grains of Accurate 2520, FNM 146 grain FMJ's, and it shot nice round groups. Probably around 1.5 moa at least. No malfunctions of any kind, except from myself trying to load the clips without acquiring Garand thumb, and not seating them deep enough. This is the first Garand I have ever shot, so I don't know how they compare to the original military ones. Judging by the sad scores people with Garands normally shoot in the highpower matches I attend, I assume mine shoots a little better!
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 2:10:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
For USGI M1A mags, www.coledistributing.com has EXCELLENT prices.

VERY interesting selection, Garandman. Do you have any rec's on which package to buy?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top