Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2005 7:09:47 PM EDT
Can anybody tell me about these???? Are they worth anything? Do they function well? Can you change out parts, replacement type like to make E4????
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:11:39 PM EDT
[#1]
link?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:26:55 PM EDT
[#2]
They are about $6,000 and take a long time to sell.  For that price tag people will buy a NFA weapon.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:05:15 AM EDT
[#3]
These are actually very cool guns. They function quite well and they accept most M60 parts, including accessories to make it an E4. IIRC, there is a semi auto E4 already on the market. The price is quite high, considering that you could have a .308 1919A4 for 1500.00 which would probably give you the same thrill. I thought the price was outrageous until I learned that the going rate for LE or .gov purchase is around 7000.00 for a GPMG. Considering the price of a Class III M60, this is a much cheaper investment. They are a lot of fun, but personally I would by a semi auto Mag 58 before a M60.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top