Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 8:36:33 PM EDT
Does anyone use the Specter Gear CQB Sling on their 91's? I was looking at slings and this one look to be pretty good.

Anyone with one what are you likes and dislikes about it.

Is there a better sling out there?

Thank, Greg
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:35:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I got one a few weeks ago.  I need a 3 pt but for a leftie and this actually works.

What you do is the back mount instead of mounting it to the left side of the buttstock, fasten the loop around the base of the buttstock closest to the reciever of the weapon, this is the thinnest part of the buttstock.  By doing this it allows the sling to be rotated for either left or right shoulder firing without readjustment.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:03:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one on my HK-91.  I really like it but it took a while to get adjusted correctly.  Once you do they work great.  They're really nice when you use the collapsable stock.  Do you have any other black rifles other than the HK?  As much as I like the CQD sling, I have a AK, an AR, and the HK.  If I were to do it again I'd get a Blue Force Gear "operators" sling pack.  It comes with all of the attachments you need to use it on an AR, a AK, HK, and many others.  Its about $80 or so.  Check them out too.

CMS
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:32:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replys guys.

I am still on the fence for a sling on this thing. I just may go with the original 3pt sling from HK.

Blackmagic94, I got a buddy with a real HKG3 and he is a lefty. I will tell him about what you said.

cms81586, I did like the contractor pack but I have single points on all my other black beatuys now.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:30:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have one on my HK-91.  I really like it but it took a while to get adjusted correctly.  Once you do they work great.  They're really nice when you use the collapsable stock.  Do you have any other black rifles other than the HK?  As much as I like the CQD sling, I have a AK, an AR, and the HK.  If I were to do it again I'd get a Blue Force Gear "operators" sling pack.  It comes with all of the attachments you need to use it on an AR, a AK, HK, and many others.  Its about $80 or so.  Check them out too.

CMS

It's actually called the contractor pack.  It seems like a really good idea to me because I like hiking with a variety of weaps. and I don't wanna have to buy a sling for each.  Just picked it up 2day...  Thanks for the heads up
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:44:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I like the HK tactical slings.........but thats all I have used
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top