Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:07:21 AM EDT
So I ordered a Sparrow through Buds Gunshop.  The ONLY reason I got it there was because I had a couple of gift certificates from them.  Otherwise, I know I could have gotten it elsewhere cheaper.  Anyho...  I just got off the phone with the CSR and he says "Thanks for shopping at budsgunshop.com,  we'll get this right out to you"  At first I was like then .  Wouldn't it be hilarious if it does show up in my mailbox in a couple of days?  No dog owned
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 11:54:33 AM EDT
When I ordered from silencershop.com I came home to find a box from them on my front porch.  I freaked out thinking they somehow sent the silencer her rather than my dealer.

It was a box of swag, I got a hat.
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 8:24:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By giraffejeff:
When I ordered from silencershop.com I came home to find a box from them on my front porch.  I freaked out thinking they somehow sent the silencer her rather than my dealer.

It was a box of swag, I got a hat.

I just got my email today from SilencerShop advising my can is on it's way to my SOT. I'll be waiting on my box of swag! Hopefully

Link Posted: 5/15/2012 7:45:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/16/2012 1:16:22 PM EDT by topper]
Reminds me of when i got my garand from the CMP. They ship the rifle right to your doorstep which was a new experience for me at the time. Got my rifle 6 months after ordering it.

Anyways two weeks later while at work i get an email from my wife saying i got another package from something called the 'CMP'

My immediate reply -> 'HOW BIG IS THE BOX???!!!'

/it was only the accompanying sling.... i was hopeful for a minute there...
Top Top