Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2002 3:12:47 PM EDT
I picked up my HK USP .45 about an hour ago, and 100 rounds of 230 grain FMJ.

I haven't even put a round through it yet, and I already love it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 4:46:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I picked up my HK USP .45 about an hour ago, and 100 rounds of 230 grain FMJ.

I haven't even put a round through it yet, and I already love it.

Spade... may I call you Spade?  You can call me Honky.

Sexual proclivities aside, you will be impressed with how the USP shoots.  Great choice.

Arock
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 4:56:50 PM EDT
[#2]
right. now just pick a couple hundred more rounds and you're ready for your first trip to the range.

only stinky thing is .45 ACP ain't cheep. but sure is fun.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 5:28:29 PM EDT
[#3]
DOH!!! You should have bought mine!!!  Love the HK but I need a carry gun.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 7:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Heh, it will be my carry gun. :)

And I picked up 100 rounds at the gunstore, but was so pleased with the world I almost walked out without it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 7:48:09 PM EDT
[#5]
You have bought yourself a dandy of a first handgun. You did your homework. Now when the new wears off that first gun, you will realize that you need a Sig to keep it company or some other strange reason. Then when you get that one you will need a 1911, possibly a Colt, maybe a Kimber, or heck, even a Springfield! Then you will have this sudden urge to rush out and buy a Glock because you have heard about how reliable and fun to shoot they are. Next, you will consider a large caliber revolver for hunting or something. And maybe another j-frame revolver for concealed carry. Then you will need a small frame auto for the same reason......lol, as you can see, these are the symptoms you get when you are becoming a gun nut! That first purchase was like contracting a disease. And I am afraid that disease has no cure at this time. But it is the only fun disease I know of, so enjoy! You'll know what I am talking about after a year or so! And we haven't even got into rifles and shotguns yet. Hehe!
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 7:56:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heh, it will be my carry gun. :)

And I picked up 100 rounds at the gunstore, but was so pleased with the world I almost walked out without it.

I do carry my USP on occasion but its tuff to do when its hot and I wear a t-shirt.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Congrats!

I too like my USP45

It fits nice on my belt with a Graham's #4 Beltslide.

I think it may be too big for a full time carry piece, so I was thinking about getting the USP45C.  Meanwhile, I just ordered a CC holster for my 1911 Officer until I can explore those 'other' options.

btw, take note of Charging_Handle's post..
it's addicting to say the least
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top