Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2016 1:35:45 AM EDT
So I'm in the process of buying inventory here and there. Nothing crazy but id like to stock some completed lowers. Nothing pricey. Just typical Anderson type quality stuff. Of course I'm still in the process on getting my account with them.
Anyways i just need a source if anyone wants to share because I know there's some to be had but at a decent price.

Any help I'd appreciate it. None of the deals seem to have a good price from the distributors.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 2:23:04 AM EDT
[#1]
New vendor right before a presidential election... Sorry to say you arent going to be finding any good deals.

All the good stuff is allocated to their larger accounts.

Might try Aero Precision but you have to pay up front and their back order log is 8-10 weeks last I checked.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 6:04:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Try signing on with Anderson. The inventory is low right now on some things but they are nice people to deal with. Stag will sign you on and try DSA, also nice people to deal with.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 8:01:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try signing on with Anderson. The inventory is low right now on some things but they are nice people to deal with. Stag will sign you on and try DSA, also nice people to deal with.
View Quote

Dsa wont help much.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 8:31:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Dsa wont help much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dsa wont help much.

Why do you say that? Has something changed?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 8:38:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been telling everyone who wants a lower that they should buy online and use me to transfer it. None of my usual distributors have anything in stock. RSR, Lipseys, Zander's, etc.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:45:19 AM EDT
[#6]
You might try AimSurplus.

They sell the Anderson lowers, but usually sell out within a couple hours of posting inventory.

Last I checked their FFL price was the same as their retail. ~$45/

www.aimsurplus.com
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I would like to sell the complete lower as well as stripped lowers. Anderson has been fucking me off. Probably cuz stock is low and demand us crazy so adding another dealer in Arizona isn't their priority at the moment. But I guess they will soon.

I wish we could just out a stripped lower together and sell it as complete. But stupid atf regs you can't. That's not to say that other 01 dealers Arent doing that lol Cause you know there's ones that do.

Oh well back to the drawing board. M
Thanks for the help guys.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:26:41 AM EDT
[#8]
You can offer a stripped lower plus LPK, with free assembly as a Type 01. Put it together while they wait.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:32:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Any help I'd appreciate it. None of the deals seem to have a good price from the distributors.
View Quote

Timing's terrible for a new-minted dealer looking to build inventory at low prices. Try New Frontier Armory (NFA) out of Vegas, they've often been willing to work with small dealers. Yes, they have aluminum lowers in addition to their polymer line.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Timing's terrible for a new-minted dealer looking to build inventory at low prices. Try New Frontier Armory (NFA) out of Vegas, they've often been willing to work with small dealers. Yes, they have aluminum lowers in addition to their polymer line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:17:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do agree. But hey it is what it is.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top