Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 1:23:47 PM EDT
I've been looking around for some metric mags in quantity (8+) but so far what I've seen is SG  - 6 for $80 for "new" Israeli metrics. Can anyone vouch for the condition of these?
I should look elsewhere, right?

TIA
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've been looking around for some metric mags in quantity (8+) but so far what I've seen is SG  - 6 for $80 for "new" Israeli metrics. Can anyone vouch for the condition of these?

TIA

i would. i sent mine back. i think they may have been new but i'd prefer the DSA $5 used. funky &overpriced was how i felt looking at those they sent me. don't even ask about those "new" imbel kits they have...
keep an eye or put a WTB on FALFiles marketplace for an unopened belgian 10 pack. usually about $125 for a good deal, one sold for $110 yesterday i think that i was going to take, but already have a few.
i think Ohio Ordnance has them in their SGN ad new for $13
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:47:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

TIA

Is there are particular reason that you want unissued mags?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've been happy with the ones I have been getting from CDNN that are marked new. www.cdnninvestments.com/30820metstee.html

I've purchased dozens of 20rd FAL metric mags from CDNN, both used and new.  They function perfectly.  I bought some 30's from DSA.  Cool and mean looking, but the weight is, to say the least, quite noticeable.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:42:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for asking this question , and thanks for the information as well
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:47:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I just got 4 of the $5.00 metrics from DSA and they were in great shape. Almost new condition. One had a little more surface wear than the others but the follower looked like it had never been loaded.

They were pretty greasy so I'll need to clean them up good but I'm sure they will run 100%.

Good luck,

Flyer
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:59:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks fellas....looks like CDNN is the place for mags.  They have all kinds of other goodies that I found out I "need" too!
Their prices are good - too bad they don't sell ammo.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Thanks fellas....looks like CDNN is the place for mags.  They have all kinds of other goodies that I found out I "need" too!
Their prices are good - too bad they don't sell ammo.

download their online catalog or request one, they have a bunch of stuff not on their website.  they have a few ammo choices, but nothing exciting.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:51:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've been happy with the ones I have been getting from CDNN that are marked new. www.cdnninvestments.com/30820metstee.html

I've purchased dozens of 20rd FAL metric mags from CDNN, both used and new.  They function perfectly.  I bought some 30's from DSA.  Cool and mean looking, but the weight is, to say the least, quite noticeable.

Same deal here. I LOVE my DSA 30....

Yeah...something comforting about 30 rounds of 308 "clipped" to the rifle.  If only I could lift the full loaded FAL above my waist to shoot it.  Gotta hit the gym
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:49:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:02:25 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same deal here. I LOVE my DSA 30....

Yeah, but when are they going to make a beta mag!!!!!!  

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:26:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top