Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 6:46:39 AM EDT
gonna be harder to find these as dealers refinish them themselves and sell them for as much as other '94s.  IF you're waiting, I wouldn't!

www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/semi4sale.cgi?read=124864

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:57:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I better buy 5.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:57:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I better buy 5.  

joke you may, but that buy 5 price is a steal - 2100$ each.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:18:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I better buy 5.  

So buy them and resell them.  As it is, with the way you buy and sell, you're practically a dealer.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:32:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I better buy 5.  

So buy them and resell them.  As it is, with the way you buy and sell, you're practically a dealer.

wihle I do buy and sell alot, it's more just testing out everythin gI can get my hands on and selling what I don't like, keeping what I do.  I don't think I've EVER sold anything for close to 90% of what I paid for it.....  It's more like passing teh toy on to the next guy then selling it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:40:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I better buy 5.  

wihle I do buy and sell alot, it's more just testing out everythin gI can get my hands on and selling what I don't like, keeping what I do.  I don't think I've EVER sold anything for close to 90% of what I paid for it.....  It's more like passing teh toy on to the next guy then selling it.

I do the same thing.  Not as mcuh as you but I would rather sell somthing that I don't need or want than keep it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:25:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I better buy 5.  

I do that alot too...

S.O.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:11:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I got some pictures of those. They are pretty worn but have good internals. He has 30 of them left.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top