Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/14/2006 7:04:35 AM EDT
Saw a few over on here at Kifaru.com.

Haven't seen much else though... not that I've been actively looking a whole lot.

Anyone got some links?

Side Note: Saw these items on Crye Precision's site... don't remember seeing them before but they're pretty cool and I didn't feel like starting a whole new thread for them.

DirkaStan Patch

Major League Infidel Shirt
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:06:50 AM EDT
I ordered the Major League Infidel Shirt and some other stuff from Crye yesterday

I hope to get it soon!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:17:03 AM EDT
Already got my Infidel shirt. It rocks and I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear it!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:42:53 AM EDT
The infidel logo is awesome!! I have ordered the shirt, and I asked them to make it into a patch,too. They said no plans now. Maybe if a bunch of people requested it ,they'd do it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:45:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BrianD:
The infidel logo is awesome!! I have ordered the shirt, and I asked them to make it into a patch,too. They said no plans now. Maybe if a bunch of people requested it ,they'd do it.

I patch would be cool!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:12:09 PM EDT
patch & hooded sweatshirt would be cool
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:56:49 PM EDT
just ordered some stuff from them
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:23:19 PM EDT
pathfinder74,

I think the neatest gear item I saw and finger fucked was the camelbak delta chest rig. Just imagine a FLC 2 with a built in hydration system. camelbak is getting on the molle gimmick with their own pouches. The pouches were nothing special, but if they are affordable...

- Gazukull
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:52:10 AM EDT
I can make stickers at my work and I have been trying to work with Crye to see if we can work something out on the MLI logo. No deal yet, but if we do it, I'll let you guys know. It would look cool as hell on the back of my truck!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:02:57 AM EDT
Any word on Crye's boonies? They had them on their site prior to opening the store and now all they have are the ballcaps.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:43:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Riddick01:
Any word on Crye's boonies? They had them on their site prior to opening the store and now all they have are the ballcaps.

A poster on Lightfighter's site is claiming they will be available online in March.
Tim
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:23:26 PM EDT
Did Eagle have anything new? I thought there was going to be a plate carrier with a quick-release, like one on the CIRAS.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:10:25 PM EDT
What exactly is the Dirka-Stan patch? What does it represent?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:50:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Badaim:
What exactly is the Dirka-Stan patch? What does it represent?

Isn't that in reference to the fictional country in Team America World Police?

dirka-dirka
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:48:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SlimHazy:
Did Eagle have anything new? I thought there was going to be a plate carrier with a quick-release, like one on the CIRAS.

I haven't heard anything about a plate carrier, but they are going to be releasing 2 new LE ciras'. Both will be based off the maritime version. One will be a duplicate of the maritime version (only in black) and releasable and the other will be non-releasable (also in black). The non-releasable will be less expensive than the current lineup.
Top Top