Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 4/14/2006 10:43:21 PM EST
I have an itch, and I think it can only be scratched with new(to me) Russian C&R weapons. I have a '42 Izzy Mosin and I love it now I need the rest of the stuff they made. My Yugo SKS is in need of a Russian cousin. If I had the money to spend my C&R paperwork would be back by now
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:50:38 AM EST
Ha Ha! You have no chance, there is no resistance possible. I have assembled a nice collection of stuff, modern as well, but C&Rs always hold a higher spot in my heart (and wallet) than anything else. I'm actually thinking of trading away a Chinese MAK-90 (once I get compliance parts together/assembled) to work towards an M1 Carbine. My second gun ever was a Big-5 sale $90 RFI Enfield. I bought that a couple months after I got my 10/22, and I've never looked back since. Maybe if I stay in one spot for a while, I'll fill out the C&R paperwork too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:02:07 AM EST
yea pretty much your bank account is toast. I got my C@R at the end of Feb of this year and I have loged in 5 so far since then. Get ready I bought my second gun safe (steel cabniet called a safe) becouse of the license so enjoy and you can forget about any extra money floting around the
house.
Top Top