Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 11:43:21 PM EDT
I have an itch, and I think it can only be scratched with new(to me) Russian C&R weapons. I have a '42 Izzy Mosin and I love it now I need the rest of the stuff they made. My Yugo SKS is in need of a Russian cousin. If I had the money to spend my C&R paperwork would be back by now
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:50:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Ha Ha! You have no chance, there is no resistance possible. I have assembled a nice collection of stuff, modern as well, but C&Rs always hold a higher spot in my heart (and wallet) than anything else. I'm actually thinking of trading away a Chinese MAK-90 (once I get compliance parts together/assembled) to work towards an M1 Carbine. My second gun ever was a Big-5 sale $90 RFI Enfield. I bought that a couple months after I got my 10/22, and I've never looked back since. Maybe if I stay in one spot for a while, I'll fill out the C&R paperwork too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:02:07 AM EDT
[#2]
yea pretty much your bank account is toast. I got my C@R at the end of Feb of this year and I have loged in 5 so far since then. Get ready I bought my second gun safe (steel cabniet called a safe) becouse of the license so enjoy and you can forget about any extra money floting around the
house.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top