Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 11:28:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/8/2019 9:35:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I really want to jump on the L3 wagon but I'd need to use them out in the boonies for myself. Matching them up against my hand selected Harris HP+'s over a few moonless nights I would know for sure. It's a dark sky location with no city glow. I'd absolutely be pissed at myself to spend the money only to find the difference minimal because I need to sell stuff off to keep wifey happy and I like all my tubes. I keep listing shit but nobody wants green and I ain't giving it away. 1st World problems, eh?
View Quote
I’ll give ya tree-fiddy...
Link Posted: 2/8/2019 6:58:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You bet, she is our build Manager and she is awesome.  I will PM you here my cell (be glad to talk tubes and tech) and you can also talk with Sam here as well.  This is the beauty of building in-house to talk details.  
View Quote
Thanks Vic, appreciate the call and the time you spent answering questions. I really appreciate it
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top