Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 7/22/2008 10:28:30 AM EDT
Do yourself a favor guys, and put some type of buffer in front of the cocking tube NOW.  Whether it's a delrin buffer or just a piece of rubber tubing.  Put something up there to keep that charging handle from hitting.  I bought a delrin buffer but it didn't fit because I have a GEN1 gun and was in the process of waiting for a new one.  I went shooting this weekend and went to pull back the charging handle after shooting my 2nd mag, and the charging came off.  It cracked through at the screw hole.

Now, will a standard MP5 airsoft charging handle drop-in to replace this piece?

Sent Ray an email about it as well.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:40:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if any of the airsoft ones fit but if you find out they do, Classic Army makes an upgraded steel one thats an upgrade for there own HK/B&T MP5's because there standard breaks off if you do the HK slap.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't know if any of the airsoft ones fit but if you find out they do, Classic Army makes an upgraded steel one thats an upgrade for there own HK/B&T MP5's because there standard breaks off if you do the HK slap.

Thanks, I'll check into that.  Ray's sending me a new charging handle set which is cool.

Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top