Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 12:01:55 PM EDT
I've got a spare FMP receiver, and I already have an HK91 and a G3K clone on an FMP receiver, and I want to do an HK11 conversion.  Anyone know a smith who works in this?  I thought about RDTS, but I think they only work on HK.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#1]
RDTS will take a long time to do the HK 11 conversion. It will look like a million bucks, but it will take  at least six months....but it will be more like a year or more.

Gordon Miller could do one....he does really nice work...but he is not cheap.

Michael from Michael Machine builds HK21s 23s and 11s he would be able to build a HK 11 for you.

Here is a pic of his work.

http://www.michaelsmachines.com/hk11_semi-auto.html

Also Jayson at IGF might be able to build a HK11. He does great work on other HK guns, but I don't know if he works on 21s or 11s.

CZ75 Jeff has a HK11 but I think he had it built from Vollmer or Rapid Fire of Ohio.

Good luck,

Chris
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:18:30 PM EDT
[#2]
That's some good info, thanks.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Contact Mike, great guy and does great work!
tscmachine.com/index.html
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Contact Mike, great guy and does great work!
tscmachine.com/index.html

That's an awesome site...  

Spooky
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I really love the look of the vented barrel shroud.  Does anyone have an idea if a standard 91 bolt group would work on an HK11?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top