Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2002 3:57:48 PM EDT
I need some screws for this gun, screws for the grips and screws for the sideplate.   Screws and possibly a new target ejector.

Can someone point me to someone who may have these things for sale?

Picture of the gun:

~AND~

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 4:06:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered them from GPC.
After 10k or so rounds the screws in the grips and side plate backed out, I lost two.
I also ordered another spring and guide at the same time.

I love my 422, my wife wants a ruger 22, she likes it grip better.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#2]
GPC?  What does this acronym stand for?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 4:22:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 8:29:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks more like a 622 to me ;). I have a 422 (4" barrel). I just bought new springs from wolff for it.

FYI ozark armory sells a nice thread adapter for it.. fun toy when surpressed.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 9:22:31 PM EDT
[#5]
422 and 622 had to do with color of finish not length of barrel. The 422s were blakened colored aluminum, the 622s were aluminum colored aluminum. The 2206 was an actual stainless gun instead of aluminum.

Jay Quilligan at QuickSilver Manuf makes a very nice thread adapter to 1/2X28
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I stand corrected..
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 12:14:16 AM EDT
[#7]
We're looking for a few good handgunners...lol
Link Posted: 4/7/2002 8:38:42 AM EDT
[#8]
I love the gun too, when it works! That is simply because it has been used, and then used, and then used some more.  I've had it for 8 years.  So in that time I've lost retaining pins, springs, etc.  Now this all operates on improvised ink-pen springs, paper clips (cut into little lengths for trigger) and superglue to keep the grips on.  Yes, I know, it's a damn frankenpistol, but only up until yesterday did I ever have any trouble with it.  I figure it's about high time I actually buy replacement parts for it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top