Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2004 7:59:09 PM EDT
My favorite shotgun is my 18" 870 Wingmaster with Surefire 618 and Knoxx Copstock folder. It is compact, light, and a pussycat even with full power slugs. The only problem is that I have not been able to find a sling set  up I like. For me, the 3 point slings are too obtrusive. I really like single point slings on my carbine, and with the short overall length of the folded 870, the single point seems like a natural choice. Does anyone have a single point on an overfolder or know who makes a good one that works well?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:43:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm waiting for an answer on this one also.  It seems all the single point adapters I have seen interfere with the folding stock.  For right now I just have a loop of bungee cord attached around the stock itself and my sling attached to that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top