Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2014 5:35:52 PM EST
I recently had an SBR lower engraved by Ident Marking and they did a great job. Here is a pic of the work but viewers should note that the engraving looks lighter in the photo than it actually is. This is due to the potato camera's flash. Ident re-blackened the exposed aluminum and it looks very, very professionally done. Looking at the engraved letters with the naked eye and normal lighting the color is the same flat black as the rest of the receiver. Once again, I am very impressed by their work. It took two weeks from the time the lower left my hands to the time it got back into my hands.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:37:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/3/2014 8:38:12 PM EST by Whitebrad25]
Nice. They have my shotgun and another AR receiver right now.

They've also done quite a few of my receivers in the past. Always been good for me (although the turn around was faster on the last few).
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:45:42 AM EST
I will give a second thumbs up to Ident. Great job and a little over two weeks door to door with three lowers.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:36:07 PM EST
I just sent one in for some custom engraving....
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:56:32 PM EST
They did one of my receivers. Very nice work. I will definitely send them more work and probably have them do some custom engraving next time.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:24:06 PM EST
They do fantastic work, it's good to hear that they are back to reasonable turnaround time, earlier this year they were 2-3 months behind. I have a few items I need to send them to get engraved.
Top Top