Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 4:59:30 PM EDT
now I need to know where to get the best prices on some good surplus ammo. I need to know also what ammo to stay away from. Now to the mags who has the best deals now and is there anything else that i need to pick up while shopping for the new mouth to feed.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:08:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Always start here:

http://rifle-company.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=431

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:15:11 PM EDT
[#2]
TAPCo for the mags I dont know if they are still running the deal but you could get them for a buck a piece.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I just looked at TAPCO and they had 50 mags for $50 which were slightly rusted. How bad are these?They have some for $1.50 each which are alloy and are rusted. I am confused on that one. Are these steel or are alloy with the floor plate, spring, etc steel and rusted? Any of you guys got these rust specials?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:28:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I pickedup G3 mags at a good price from cheaper then dirt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top