Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2004 6:17:52 PM EDT
Took my SP-10 out again today.  Shot some winchester 115gr wally world stuff, and some 115gr UMC.  Functioned 100%.

Zeroed my EOtech on it.  At 25 yards I was hitting a 4cm circle again and again.  I'm still very happy with it.

One issue came up.  When I took the gun to the range the first time, the iron sights were waaaaaay off.  I didn't think much of it at the time, but today I took a close look at the gun.  It looks like the barrel comes out of the receiver crooked.  It looks like it is angled to the right about 1/8th inch at the point where it exits the receiver.  I'm not sure what is causing that.  I'm going to have to get in touch with Todd about getting it checked out.  So any SP-10 owners here may want to check theirs for this.  If it was angled up or down I wouldn't think much of it... but like this the windage is going to be all dicked up at any distance but 25 yards... unacceptable.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:20:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy Smokes!!!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top