Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2012 3:59:52 PM EDT
I brought a bunch of things to the range today. Couldn't spend too much time on any one project. One job was to sight in my FV-SR with my new AAC Prodigy. Got it sighted in and shot 4 groups, 5 shots each. Spent less than a minute per group. They were calling a time out at the range and had to move on to my SBR :)  

I can definitely tighten these groups up. But very pleased with the performance in my initial sight-in and 4 rushed groups :) Big thumbs up to Savage and AAC. With the Prodigy it is crazy quiet and pretty much eliminates any recoil. ! I have 3 Savage .22s. My MKII BV shoots less than 0.25" groups all day with Wolf Match Target and Eley Match. This one can definitely come close once I spend more time with it.

Rifle: Savage FV-SR
Scope: Nikon 2-7x
Suppressor: ACC Prodigy

Ammo: Wolf Match Target
Range: 50 yards
Groups: 5 Shots

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 4:29:50 PM EDT
[#1]
very nice !
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 6:22:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Just picked up my Sparrow today and that can has stayed HOT.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:56:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep got a couple of Ruger hosts too :)

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 3:06:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey now, those are classy!  What kind of rail do you have mounted to those badboys?
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#5]
What brake it that on your Ruger??
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hey now, those are classy!  What kind of rail do you have mounted to those badboys?

It is a Pac-Lite upper by Tactical Solutions. That is their standard rail.

Tactical Solutions

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:06:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What brake it that on your Ruger??

It is a Pac-Lite upper by Tactical Solutions. That is their compensator screwed on in that pic.

Tactical Solutions
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top