Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2006 10:32:01 AM EDT
I bought 2 H&K 94s last fall.  They are both in good shape, both Cali Docs, and both ugly as hell with those 16 inch barrels.  I shot them both then sent off the form 1s.  About two months later I sent them to Jayson at IGF for barrel chop, 3 lug installation, and engraving.  Took one out to the range yesterday with an A3 stock I picked up at Knob Creek last fall.  This is one sweet shooting firearm.  I believe that there is slightly less recoil with the short barrel.  The roller block design is so much smoother than my AR 15s in 9mm.  If you are on the fence about getting a Cali 94 now or have one and are considering SBR I can say I highly recommended a SBR 94.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:08:30 AM EDT
[#1]
we need pics
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top