Member Login

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2005 9:28:11 PM EDT
Anyword on this rifle?

Has anyone seen it in action?

Is there a projected production date?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:10:39 AM EDT
I'll report on that next week. I'm going down there for a job interview on Tuesday. Mark is a pretty good friend of mine and the job looks like a lock, I just need to look around at housing and a few other things.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:05:49 AM EDT
If I buy a .50, which I plan on doing this year, I want one of these.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:33:20 PM EDT
Based on the past I wouldn't plan on a semi Serbu anytime soon. I think the mockup was shown about three years ago and something like this takes lots of work to get it right. You can bet that Mr Serbu won't put it out there if it isn't right. His is a small company but based on my experiance with his guns and customer service, it is World Class.  I'm pretty certain this project is on a back burner while he builds guns for our unfortunate brothers in California.

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:35:18 PM EDT
That's too bad.  I want one bad.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:01:12 PM EDT
Yea the Semi-Serbu sounds like it will be awhile before its out.A little hint from a Californian is chamber that semi for .50 DTC and we will buy them like hot cakes out here!EDM is debuting there .50 Cali DTC rifle at the next show this month!Would be nice to see all manufactures chamber a line of rifles in DTC for us poor 'ol Californians!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:09:45 PM EDT
From what I hear, Mark has a working prototype of the semi.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:36:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 50_Shooter:
From what I hear, Mark has a working prototype of the semi.

Yeah, from what I heard it may be ready in mid-late 2005, even the CA compliant hinged mag version.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Top Top