Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 10:21:15 AM EST
So i sent my trust and Form 1 in with the check. The check was cashed back in May i believe.

my apartment lease came up and i moved down the street. I was wondering what i would have to do to let the ATF know i moved? would i have to cancel the Form 1 and redo it with the new address?

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:24:33 AM EST
Call them and ask what you should do. They might be able to change the form for you, or maybe just mail it to your new address when approved.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:39:38 AM EST
I was told about an hour ago a form 5320.20 and a letter explaining the moe is now
Required . I mailed mine in Dec 2012 and I close on my house end of August moving about 20 miles away
Top Top