Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2017 5:58:35 PM EDT
I have everything completed and ready to mail out, but in the rush I forgot to include the ATF and CLEO copy page that contains Responsible Persons, etc. I didn't write anything in that section anyway so does it matter if I leave them out?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Ready to mail out or already mailed?

I would correct it if not mailed.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:04:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I forgot to include the ATF and CLEO copy page that contains Responsible Persons]
View Quote

A little confused here.  Your CLEO copy remains separate from and goes to your CLEO.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:46:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ready to mail out or already mailed?

I would correct it if not mailed.
View Quote
Ready to mail. I was being a jackass and trying to hurry before the post office closed, but thankfully I didn't make it that far.

Quoted:
Quoted:
I forgot to include the ATF and CLEO copy page that contains Responsible Persons]
View Quote

A little confused here.  Your CLEO copy remains separate from and goes to your CLEO.
View Quote
Sorry for the confusion. I do have them separated with the CLEO copy going to the appropriate place. I just managed to not include that page for both the ATF and my CLEO.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:09:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Good luck. This was a pain for me since eforms went away.  Mailed my first post 41f forms Wednesday and payment is showing pending on credit card already.  Hopefully everything was done correctly.

Was wondering if it was time for a new thread?  My post 41f form was approved in..... months
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 6:26:39 PM EDT
[#5]
You're good. Not required for an individual.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:43:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks. I ended up putting it in there before I mailed it off just to be safe.

Another question though: When tracked, what shows up as the final delivery address for their Atlanta location? Mine says Bank of Amer Loop RD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top