Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2003 2:01:20 PM EDT
 What would be the absolute cheapest way to acquire one. I see some 3-4 thousand dollar kits but im sure they would still require machining to make the parts uninterchangeable from semi to full. And im guessing theres not a place to acquire a semi receiver either. Im curious as well since these are military machine guns(a lil surplus?) such as the M1919 what the future holds for us in the way of pricing and availability in kits and semi rifles.Will prices go up/down or what because i hear of maybe replacement by the mag58? And IF that were to happen i guess we would have a some parts kit to look forward to.
Any opinions or info would be appreciated,
Jeremy
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 5:48:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Check this firm out.

www.usord.com

They sell semi-auto M60s as well as the real deal.  They may offer semi receivers, too.  Hope you have deep pockets.

Todd
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 5:53:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I sent USORD an e-mail about a year ago and they said their semi M60 and M60E3 were around 6K.  They also make (or made) a semi version of the M249 SAW. I think they said that one was about 9K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top