BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 2:49:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:54:48 PM EDT
[#1]
IM sent
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Does it really matter that only 1 shop has to have it all in stock? SKD Tactical has the armor and plates in stock and Triad Tactical has Large Land CIRASs in Khaki in stock.  If you NEED it, then don't dick around waiting for someone to get the whole package, go shopping around and get the whole thing from different vendors.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:46:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Does it really matter that only 1 shop has to have it all in stock? SKD Tactical has the armor and plates in stock and Triad Tactical has Large Land CIRASs in Khaki in stock.  If you NEED it, then don't dick around waiting for someone to get the whole package, go shopping around and get the whole thing from different vendors.

what he said.  While its more convenient to buy as a package, but if you want it bite the bullet and buy from different places.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Yipper, I have never found a ONE STOP SHOP yet. Ive always had to piece together everything ive dealt with , be that motorcycles, cars, computers, tac gear, ARs, etc. If you NEED it, get it anyway you can.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yipper, I have never found a ONE STOP SHOP yet. Ive always had to piece together everything ive dealt with , be that motorcycles, cars, computers, tac gear, ARs, etc. If you NEED it, get it anyway you can.

+1!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:18:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1!!!

+2!!!

My CIRAS, BALCS-cut soft armor, and plates all came from differetn sources.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:28:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1!!!

+2!!!

My CIRAS, BALCS-cut soft armor, and plates all came from differetn sources.

+3

I bought a bunch of stuff from two different vendors yesterday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top