Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 2/14/2012 2:54:54 AM EDT
the screw on the mag catch came out at the range so now my mags wont seat. I dont have a spare so anyone know the size and thread pattern of this little sucker? I can order one from Mccmaster Carr as i dont want to spend 20 bucks on a parts kit for a 2 penny screw.

thanks!
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
the screw on the mag catch came out at the range so now my mags wont seat. I dont have a spare so anyone know the size and thread pattern of this little sucker? I can order one from Mccmaster Carr as i dont want to spend 20 bucks on a parts kit for a 2 penny screw.

thanks!

Have you checked with ATI  to see how much the replacement parts are?
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks!

Have you checked with ATI  to see how much the replacement parts are?

I have not. As I said before the replacement parts kit is 20 bucks and I don't need the rest of that and don't wish to spend 20 for a .02 cent screw. Will the sell individual screws?
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:35:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes We will. Give us a call and we will get you a price for it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 11:11:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yes We will. Give us a call and we will get you a price for it.

Cool thank you. I also sent you guys an email that you already responded to. Have no replied since i need my serial number. Thanks for the super quick responce.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 3:49:30 PM EDT
[#5]
ATI has a concerned customer service team.  I don't know of any other manufacturere or importer that patrols the threads like the ATI guys.  
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top