Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 2/14/2012 2:54:54 AM EDT
the screw on the mag catch came out at the range so now my mags wont seat. I dont have a spare so anyone know the size and thread pattern of this little sucker? I can order one from Mccmaster Carr as i dont want to spend 20 bucks on a parts kit for a 2 penny screw.

thanks!
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 12:37:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By delemorte:
the screw on the mag catch came out at the range so now my mags wont seat. I dont have a spare so anyone know the size and thread pattern of this little sucker? I can order one from Mccmaster Carr as i dont want to spend 20 bucks on a parts kit for a 2 penny screw.

thanks!

Have you checked with ATI to see how much the replacement parts are?
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 12:44:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cantgrowup:
Originally Posted By delemorte:

thanks!

Have you checked with ATI to see how much the replacement parts are?

I have not. As I said before the replacement parts kit is 20 bucks and I don't need the rest of that and don't wish to spend 20 for a .02 cent screw. Will the sell individual screws?
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:35:19 AM EDT
Yes We will. Give us a call and we will get you a price for it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 11:11:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ATICSR_Jonathon:
Yes We will. Give us a call and we will get you a price for it.

Cool thank you. I also sent you guys an email that you already responded to. Have no replied since i need my serial number. Thanks for the super quick responce.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 3:49:30 PM EDT
ATI has a concerned customer service team. I don't know of any other manufacturere or importer that patrols the threads like the ATI guys.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Top Top