Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 5:24:29 PM EDT
I'm looking for a scope platform, but it appears that only one company makes them. Several places selll them... but they've all got the same photo and description.
Is anyone aware of one that's less than $45.00 for the PC-9?
-Hobbit
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply-
A red dot is exactly what I have in mind for it. Mine is the older style with the standard rear sight, which is serviceable... but far from great.

After more searching, I still haven't been able to find another manufacturer for them, so to the secondary markets I go.

-Hobbit
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:17:18 AM EDT
[#3]
burris makes adapters to go from the ruger notch to weaver.  then your options are almost limitless.  price was $38 from brownells (less if you get the discount).
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:28:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I wound up getting what was advertised as a "blemished" one off of E-bay... and when the box came, it turned out that it was directly from Jack Weigand.

It looks like a quality piece of work.

-Hobbit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top