Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/19/2003 4:36:26 PM EDT
Where do you get the complete top cover that has the rail on it like a flat top AR?I want a top cover so its stable,not just an add on mount.Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 7:01:26 PM EDT
DSA.Been thinking about one.Let me know how it works
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 7:06:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/19/2003 7:14:03 PM EDT by hapjack]
I have the DSA model and like it very much, very good quality.

Less expensive alternative from Tapco...

A.R.M.S. mount is the most expensive....
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 11:29:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/20/2003 11:30:12 AM EDT by raf]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:54:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By raf:
I suggest the DSA model, ordered to include the quick-detach brass-catcher.  I hate chasing brass.

YUP! The Extreme mount is the way to go.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 8:44:18 AM EDT
Thanks guys .The deal I was hopeing would work out just didnt pan out so I wont be needing this mount for a while.I dont have a FAL yet but im hopeing to get one mabey in a couple months.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:38:33 PM EDT
Do the mounts from tapco and dsa replace the top cover or do they just latch onto it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:48:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Agcsy:
Do the mounts from tapco and dsa replace the top cover or do they just latch onto it.

They replace the top cover, it slides into the grooves on both sides of the upper reciever and secured with small clamps built into the mount, thats why you see screws on the sides of the mount, the screws draw the small clamps tight against the inside upper receiver top cover grooves.
Top Top