Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2002 7:51:50 PM EDT
If this doesn't make you pause and think about the possible future, nothing will:

dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/walk/gen55/dgca/index.htm
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 10:34:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Dang! Some day this site will be called "DeActivatedAR15.com"

The BRC will consist of a bunch of guys running around with deactivated guns while making bang bang sounds like 3rd graders.
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 10:43:49 AM EDT
[#2]
That's the Brits for you. If the Klintons and other weepy eyed bleeding heart soccer moms have their way then we'll be just like them soon. You know... legal weapons are outlawed... only crimials can get them and carry them... very easily with no government approval... with seeming impunity... still committing crimes with increasing violence...

Wait, America is almost like that now...
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I love how the UN has chartered legislation that affects the collecting of even DEACTIVATED firearms.

Lemme tell you something Mr. Neville Chamberlain, appeasement won't work.  Just as no car is "clean" enough to please an environmentalist, no gun is "safe" enough to please a totalitarian.

MOLON LABE
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 8:09:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That's the Brits for you. If the Klintons and other weepy eyed bleeding heart soccer moms have their way then we'll be just like them soon. You know... legal weapons are outlawed... only crimials can get them and carry them... very easily with no government approval... with seeming impunity... still committing crimes with increasing violence...

Wait, America is almost like that now...

Isn't it already that way in NYC, Chicago, and LA?  You know, by law only cops and criminals can carry.
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 8:15:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Dang! Some day this site will be called "DeActivatedAR15.com"

The BRC will consist of a bunch of guys running around with deactivated guns while making bang bang sounds like 3rd graders.

I'd prefer to think that www.atf.treas.gov will become www.deactivatedATF.treas.gov, or maybe just www.at.treas.gov .  And the former BATF will consist of a bunch of guys running around playing "seize the gun" while a heavily armed populace laughs at them.  Call me an optimist.    MOLON LABE!
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 10:01:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Is it just me.....or does it seem strange for someone to be reviewing guns......when the guns cant even shoot......That's as useless as wax fruit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top