Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2005 4:02:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought two of the SP-10s, and two of the PSP-10s.

I've not experienced any problems with mine. I DID sell one of the SP-10s, and the new owner had a problem with a trigger group part breaking in the gripframe (can't remember which part.. I didn't keep the emails).

FWIU, he sent the gun in and got it back a week, or so, later.... repaired.
I've not had any further communication from him, so I assume all is well with him, now.

I really like both forms of the gun. Lightweight, no real recoil, just a fun plinker.
Some guys report failures with White Winchester, but that is all I've ever shot (except for a little S&B) in mine.

As soon as I get my shop moved, and back in operation, I plan to tool up a custom flashlight to place in that  forearm hole. I think I'll make a laser housing, as well..... Maybe a combo head laser/lite thing.

SP-10

PSP-10
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:10:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top