Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2011 1:42:46 AM EDT
Anybody know anything about these. Just picked up a 12ga model 440 in 90% condition for $300. Seems like a nice gun.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:23:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Anybody know anything about these. Just picked up a 12ga model 440 in 90% condition for $300. Seems like a nice gun.

I reckon not....
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw one at my fave shop earlier this year. Looked nice but I did not have the funds for it.

Try shotgunworld.com in their savage forum for your answers but don't be suprised if you get a lot of replies from expensive gun snobs. You will get some to answer though.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:02:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Alright google is our friend.

The gun was made by Fabrams of italy in the 60's and 70's imported for Savage brand. Reveiws I found say it it well made and Fabarms is still in business.

I would call it a good buy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top