Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2011 8:12:21 AM EST
I tried to search for the past 30 days and came up with nothing. Came across this shotgun and it caught my interest but I cant find much about it. Any one able to help me out?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 11:10:00 AM EST
Use google and you will find out lots about this shotgun.

Not a bad gun. Solid steel with twin action bars. A close copy of the Ithaca 37.

A little on the heavy side, but well made. Pretty heavy trigger pull on most reviewed.

Accurate with slugs in my testing. About 1 inch off of bullseye at 50 yards right out of the box. Ghost ring sight made of steel with fiber optic front works really well and quick.

A little more recoil than my previous pump guns, but manageable.

It looks like aftermarket stocks for the Ithaca can be used but need a little work where the 2 action bars go and use the Savage stock bolt as it is metric.

Winchester choke tubes fit in the choked barrels.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:17:14 PM EST
Are the Stevens 320 and 350 American made?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:59:06 PM EST
No, they are made in the PRC, but are backed by the Savage warranty.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:11:46 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/7/2012 4:20:46 PM EST by 556A2]
Originally Posted By bharney:
Use google and you will find out lots about this shotgun.

Not a bad gun. Solid steel with twin action bars. A close copy of the Ithaca 37.

OP is asking about the 320

The 350 is the Ithaca 37 clone.

FWIW, I have not found any info either, but it does look similar to the Winchester 1300.

ETA:

"We have expanded our lineup of Stevens brand import shoguns with the addition of the Model 320 pump. It features a proven rotary-bolt design with dual slide bars. Several configurations are available, including a field model, security models with straight or pistol-grip stocks and several sighting options. There is also a field/security two-barrel combo."
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:32:30 PM EST
Originally Posted By RanchDressing:
No, they are made in the PRC, but are backed by the Savage warranty.

GTK
Top Top