Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2002 2:08:10 AM EDT
Anybody have the scoop on these as far as performance, reliability, etc?  

Ross
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 9:45:29 PM EDT
[#1]
A few years ago I bought the .410 as a joke to take bunny hunting.  I also got 10 round mags for it.  I have had no problems with it and it is kind of fun to dump 10 rounds of .410 into a a paper target.  Good gun on the bunnies too.

I don't personally know anyone who owns one of the larger gauges.  For the price, it is a good gun you can knock the crap out of.  I don't think I would use it for personal defense.  The mags are cumbersome and hard to change quickly.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 2:30:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Ross, I was at the local gun store on Saturday afternoon. There was a young guy 19 years old looking at this gun. They had a 12 gauge and a .410. The 12 was very cumbersome so he bought the 410. After he left the store I handled both. Very AKish. If you like AK's that is good. If you are like me that is very bad. AK's are the anti-AR. MIKE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top