Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 2:19:03 AM EDT
I read here that at the Shot Show Sage International was showing off a stock system for the M1 Garand,is there any truth to this?
TIA
43E1P
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:34:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:36:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I still haven't seen a pic yet from the SHOT Show.  I don't know if no one took any or what.  But I'd like to see one if someone knows where it is available . . .
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:49:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I just looked around the net, didnt find any pics.

I can tell you they had one, I held it,

I am a conservative guy. I dont like things changed or modified for the most part. Ashamed, I wil admit I kinda liked it. Ok, more than kinda.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:39:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just looked around the net, didnt find any pics.

I can tell you they had one, I held it,

I am a conservative guy. I dont like things changed or modified for the most part. Ashamed, I wil admit I kinda liked it. Ok, more than kinda.

Kinda? Kinda? Perma-grin, drool running down his chin (more than usual) and he probably still hasn't washed the hands that touched "it"!

(I could be embellishing a bit.)
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:12:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Pictures. We need some pictures ~
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:55:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Someone sent me this pic. If he wishes to step forward its his. If not, a little birdie sent it to me.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:12:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Someone sent me this pic. If he wishes to step forward its his. If not, a little birdie sent it to me.

CavVet probably talked them into giving him a barrel.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:13:50 PM EDT
[#8]
sage m1 garand stock?

hum?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top