Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2011 9:49:05 AM EDT
So is there a stainless or silver version or are black and navy seal gray the only kinds they make?

Where all can you buy them?

Is $699.99 about as good as you are going to do? (EBR) best price on one of the few sites i have found.

any other details welcome and appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:57:37 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a lot of good info here.  I got a Mod 1 from Clyde Armory almost a year and a half ago. The pictures on their site are a little goofy so don't judge by em  They don't always have every type in stock but when I bought mine it was the only place I found a Mod1... not sure about now or if there are better prices out there.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:33:52 AM EDT
[#2]
WOW! even better info than i could have hoped for...the part numbers, colors and everything....thanks a lot for the post!
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 2:17:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup +1 for Clyde armory.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 3:00:30 PM EDT
[#4]
EBR stock colors:

Black only – Factory direct

Navy Seal Grey – offered exclusively through Clyde Armory

Tan/Coyote - offered exclusively through Impact Guns

Per Tammy S.  at Sage International

On the Mod 1.
Black only- Factory direct and Clyde Armory

Tan/Coyote - Limited run tor Clyde Armory

Everyone else Black unless they bought it from these 2 distributors.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:29:16 PM EDT
[#5]
dang...well thanks for making things so easy one me.

i HAVE to buy it from Clydes cuz i want the silver look, get info dude thanks for posting.  its nice to know exactly what i need to do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top