Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 1:32:32 PM EDT
The Ultramag 50 seems like a great deal, only $1850 for a mag fed bolt action upper is an unbeatable price. "If it sounds too good to be true it usually is" does this statement hold true with the ultramag 50? Any info would be appreciated, I am looking to purchase a .50 in the next year or so.
Thanks,
John
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:38:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's a link from one of the board member and a personal friend.

www.daplane.com/50bmg/um50rpt.htm
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:54:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Too good to be true, but true none the less. I think I found the .50 that I will buy. Thanks for the help!
-jls7
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Try ultralite 50 .com.  It just won't have a detatchable magazine.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:54:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine is Serial Number 009.  Only problem I have EVER had with it is getting it away from the wife and kids to shoot it myself!

Mine has over 1000 rounds thru it now and it still runs like a Swiss Watch.  Lower shows NO sign of abuse either.

A couple of suggestions to ease recoil for the wife and daughter is fill an old 20 or 30 round mag with lead.  When I had a regular A2 stock on mine I also filled the cleaning kit hole with lead shot to add to the total weight of the gun.  Shooting it plain is about like shooting a 12 guage magnum.

Another suggestion is buy extra mags.  What I do is tell the wife and kids they get ONE mag, and then it is MY turn!  I get the 5 rounders and they get the three rounders.  LOL
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top